Sunday, September 5, 2010

amazing run

I just wanted to add to this that my run this morning was amazing.  I accidently found the City of Arts and Sciences, which is the enormous Oceanographic, planetarium, and science museum in Valencia.  I had no idea it was so close to where I am living (about  1.5 miles).  It was designed by Santiago Calatrava so needless to say it looks very futuristic and perfect at 9 in the morning.  


Apparently, it is also the hot spot for runners.  There is a garden on one side of it with fountains and paths and it's set below street level so that's why I didn't see them until today when I crossed a bridge that looked down on them.  
Every time I run I wish I had my camera with me.  Hopefully I discover more things next time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment