Wednesday, September 29, 2010

now or never...

So today I did something I never do.  Impulse purchasing.  I booked a trip to go to LONDON with the same two friends I'm traveling with over fall break :)  I'm really excited! The flights themselves weren't very expensive, then they surprise you with the 11 euro charge for using any type of credit/debit card to purchase them.  We're leaving November 26th and coming back on the 29th, so right after Thanksgiving. (We are having a Thanksgiving dinner as one of our group activities at school.)  I felt like I would definitely regret missing out on this opportunity if I didn't go for it.  

La huelga update- I haven't seen any protestors so far (I did only walk about 4 blocks total today...) but on the news they showed some pretty serious things going on in Barcelona and Madrid.  It didn't look very fun so I'm glad that I am here instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment