Thursday, September 23, 2010

llao llao

Today I went to what will soon become my most visited location in Valencia- llao llao frozen yogurt.  For someone who likes yogurt as much as I do, it's hard to put into words how excited I was when I saw all the different toppings.  Mango, strawberries, kiwi, pineapple, melon, granola, caramelized cookies, dulce de leche sauce, white chocolate and chocolate sauce, mixed berry...I am already planning the flavors I want to try next :)

To make things even better, it is reasonably priced as well as delicious! For a medium size, which is a huge amount of frozen yogurt +3 toppings, it's only 2.50.  They also make a kind of "breakfast" item, which has frozen yogurt on the top and bottom and in the middle are layers of fruit and granola.  Definitely on my list.  


I didn't mention this before but I did find "Duffin Dagels," which is basically a Dunkin' Donuts with crazier donuts.  They had donuts with marshmallows on top, oreos, chips ahoy, M&M's, and the list goes on.  It's a good thing I'm running every day, just from this blog post it looks like the only thing I do here is eat. 



1 comment:

  1. The yogurt looks yummy. Wish I could taste it!

    Should have it over here!!!

    ReplyDelete